Wednesday 2 May 2012

River Island Sale Picks

Last week I placed an order from River Island who are currently holding a mid season sale. The discounts on items are really good so I placed an item for four items although there were a number of things that caught my eye.  Here are the items I bought, they arrived today and I am really pleased with them.  
MTV print vest £10

Dipped hem skirt £8


NYC tank top £6

Striped skater skirt £8

I have spent most of today photographing lots of my vintage clothing stock.  You can view a sneak peek of the pictures on my Facebook page xx





8 comments:

  1. Me too, unfortunately it has sold out online now, I am looking forward to wearing this with jeans or shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really wanted that mtv top when it first came out
    might have to pop into a RI!

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous got it on today - can't wait for some proper sunshine so I can wear it with my shorts x

      Delete
  3. That striped skirt is so cute! Looks really comfy as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I think it is my favourite wardrobe piece so far this season it goes with everything! x

      Delete