Sunday 28 October 2012

Laura Loves in Mr Birds Emporium

I have been so busy over the last few weeks that I have just realised that I haven't put any updates up about my shop and new ranges.  I am situated just inside the window, you cant miss the shop as the walls are painted a very bright pink! We are currently open 10:30-5:30 Tuesday-Saturday.  

I have worked hard over the last few months to create new ranges that are available in store now and I am in the process of adding lots to my website www.lauralovesboutique.com.  I have just got a card machine so there is no need to worry about bringing cash to my shop anymore.

Laura Loves at Mr Birds 
Here is a quick 360 view of the shop for those of you who haven't had the chance to pop in.

Jewellery, scarves, gifts, cards vintage clothes and custom t-shirts.
Vintage Clothing, Gifts, Accessories and Jewellery 
My workspace, habadashery, stamp jewellery and bracelets. 

Exclusive Pretty Poppet range.  
I will be uploading some more blogs over the next few weeks on the collections I currently have in store.  If you are looking for some original ideas for Christmas gifts and stocking fillers make sure you follow my blog or sign up to the mailing list on my website as I will be sending emails out with advent offers in December.


Laura xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment