Tuesday 2 July 2013

Bye Bye Mr Birds



Hi everyone hope you are all well.  I have been really busy over the last few weeks so apologies again for the lack of blogging.  

As you might have seen on my Facebook I have left Mr Birds Emporium as I am returning to University in September to start my PGCE.  I am still going to do the occasional fair when I can but for now all of my energy will be focused on my course so I have made the decision to sell mainly online at www.lauralovesboutique.com

I would like to thank everyone for their support whilst I have been at Mr Birds, I loved owning my own shop but I am now really excited to see what the next year has in store.

 Mr Birds is undergoing a makeover and will be reopening in the next few weeks, it will still be bring a fantastic selection of traders and goodies so please make sure you continue to support your local independent traders.  

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment