Sunday 9 December 2012

Lucie Whitehead available in Laura Loves Boutique



Hi everyone hope you are all having a fab weekend.  Just a quick post today as I settle down to watch one of my favourite Christmas films, Elf.  I wanted to show you a picture of a new range I now stock in my shop in Mr Birds Emporium by an illustrator called Lucie Whitehead.  

I first saw her work at an exhibition in The Custard Factory a few weeks ago and I was delighted when Lucie agreed to stock her work in my shop.  I have already treated myself to a number of prints for Christmas presents.  This picture is one I selected for my sister as a housewarming gift and she was so happy with it she got it on the wall straight away.  

There are a number of prints available including Amy Winehouse, John Lennon Elvis Presley and Jimi Hendrix.  

What do you think? 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment