Thursday 13 December 2012

Nails Inc Bling It On Hologram


This weekend I made a trip to Liverpool with friends and I went to one of their newest stores, Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar.  Whilst I was there one of the Nails Inc staff showed me one of their latest products, a fab glittery nail set for £20.  I have never spent this amount of money on nail varnish but after the demonstration I purchased a set.  


There are a number of kits available and they contain two sets of glitter pots, a sparkly nail brush, a mini top coat, a mini white nail varnish and a small tray to deposit glitter in.   



The kit is really easy to use you can use it on each nail but this time I decided to use it on one nail and paint my other nails a festive bright red.  I painted the nail red and before they dried I rolled them in the glitter.  




I then use the little brush to shake of the excess and tip the remaining glitter from the tray back into the pot.  




After adding a top coat I was ready and raring to go.  The glitter lasted for around a week before I decided to take it off as it was starting to slightly chip.  It came off relatively easy when I soaked the cotton wool pad and held it on the nail for a few moments before rubbing it off.  

Lots of people have asked me about the varnish and a few of my friends have purchased their own sets.  I was really pleased with the results and I can't wait to experiment with it over the next few weeks.  This application hardly made a dent in the glitter pot and there is still a silver glitter for me to use in the kit. 

I have teamed the look up with one of my heart glitter rings.  What do you think? 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment