Wednesday 25 April 2012

Laura Loves Festival Jewellery


Although the weather is rubbish at the moment we are preparing for Spring/Summer with our new range of festival bracelets.  I have designed a new range of Ribbon Bracelets which I have just added to my website.  Each bracelet has been handmade and I am limiting each design to between two and 10 bracelets.  Each bracelet will be delivered in its own recycled handmade pouch.  
I have added a few pictures of some of my favourite designs, they are priced between £5 and £8.  
Gemma £5

Sophia £6
Isla £8
Heidi £5

I have had lots of feedback on the bracelets, I have been wearing them over the last few weeks to try and get into the summer mood.  I will be designing many more festival and summer perfect jewellery over the next few weeks.  I have also just booked to trade at the fantastic Strawberry Fields festival in the summer.  I traded at it last year and it was a wonderful weekend.  I will be uploading a blog about the event closer to the time. 


Are you going to any festivals this year? I would love to hear about some of the trips you have planned this summer. 

Laura  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment