Sunday 29 April 2012

Laura Loves... Wedding Season

As it one year on from Kate and Williams wedding (I can't believe how fast time flies!) it is official we are now beginning wedding season.  I am going to a family wedding in Ireland at the end of May and have been frantically searching for the perfect outfit.  So far I have managed to narrow it down to one or two choices but I am still scouring the High Street's latest collections which I will be blogging about in the next few weeks.  

My latest find is a dress from Primark which is priced at a very reasonable £17.  I really love the shape and style of the dress, it is a beautiful orange colour and has a slightly pleated skirt.  

Primark £17

The dress came with a belt but whilst I was shopping this weekend I picked up a gorgeous flower belt from H&M.  I really love the collections they have in at the moment and they have just opened a store at a retail park near to my house which is really handy.  The belt was only £6.99 and I think it really complements to shade and style of the dress.  

H&M Belt £6.99

Wedding Outfit

I am going to team the outfit with some nude shoes and a gorgeous beaded bag I purchased from New Look last week. 

I am also going to go fabric shopping this week for some fabric to complement the dress or accessories to make myself a fascinator.  Last year I made a number of custom hair pieces for Proms and Weddings.  I have included one piece which was designed for a Prom, I particularly loved this one as it included some vintage detailing.  I will be uploading new designs over the next few weeks to my website and Facebook page.  

Laura Loves Handmade Fascinator


Are you attending any weddings over the Summer?  Have you found any perfect outfits or accessories?  

Laura xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment