Monday 10 September 2012

Website Update

Hi everyone tonight I have been really busy organising my website which I have neglected over the last few months as there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day! 

I spent some money last year getting someone to design my logo and start my website off, I uploaded a few items to the shop section but it quickly went out of date as stock was selling well at vintage fairs.  Tonight I decided to try and make the website simpler to navigate around and I wanted to provide links to all my social networking sites so I concentrated on the front page.  I will adding more to the site over the next few weeks in time for the Mr Birds launch.

I used picmonkey to create the first image, this site was recommended to me by another blogger for organising pictures and they have recently added a Text option which was really handy for todays project.  

Unfortunately I didn't take a before picture of my website front page before I started but here is a screen shot of my finished design. 


You can get a better look by visiting my website, whilst you are there sign up to my newsletter I will be sending out emails every now and again with news, special offers and exclusive discount codes so leave your email if you are interested.  

I would love to know what you think of my new design and if you have any tips for website design I would really appreciate them as this is still all very new to me.  

Laura xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment