Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Instagram Week

Hi everyone hope you have all had a good weekend, what have you all been up to?  This week has again been a busy one, the shop has been busy this weekend with lots of people picking up gifts and cards especially valentines ones.  When the valentines rush has died down I will be starting to concentrate on updating stock for the fabulous Sutton Vintage Fair which is back on the 3rd of March. 

It has also been a brilliant week for good news, I have received a few emails with news that I can not wait to share with you soon.  Anyway on with the pictures this is what I have been up to this week.  

Laura xxx

1. My new website is now live.
2. A little glass of pink fizz to celebrate the website launch. 
3. Lots of views on the website...good times!
4. Dug out my old uni work for inspiration. 

5. Making huge flowers for a project I have coming up soon. 
6. Testing out making cushion covers for the upcoming workshop on 28th Feb.
7. Floral pin holder. 
8. New cards in stock by Hannah Sycamore. 

9. A busy Saturday in Mr Birds Emporium.
10. Picking an instagram giveaway winner. 
11. Delicious food in the Custard Factory's newest eatery the delicious Greenhouse.
12. Lots of brand new stock available now instore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment