Wednesday 20 February 2013

Product of The Week

I'm a bit late this week sorry, we had a busy week at Mr Birds with people picking up lots of Valentines Goodies and I have been thinking ahead to Mothers Day and Wedding Season.  Its also the first of the Upcycling Workshops I am running with Lucy from Nothing New tomorrow so we have been really busy getting everything ready for it.  

Anyway on with the delayed product of the week.  This week I have picked out my Fabric Brooches which have been uploaded to the website this week.  Each one is a unique mix of fabric and buttons and lots of people have been picking them up as gifts.  With Mother's Day just around the corner they are proving quite popular and lots of customers have noticed that they are a good way of brightening up coats and blazers for the Spring/Summer.  

Here are a selection I currently have in stock in store and on my website.  





1 comment: