Saturday 18 January 2014

Urban Outfitters Sale Picks

This week I spent some of my Christmas money on a few treats.  I headed over to the Urban Outfitters website where I was amazed to see up to 70% off.  I picked up a few treats for my house.  Here are some of the goodies I picked up.  

Rug £5 
I picked up a rug for my spare room/studio for just £5, the colour complements the room really well and I couldn't leave it on the online shelf for that price! They have a good selection of rugs left in the sale, a quick and cheap way of updating a room.

Glitter Storage Boxes £5
I picked up these glitter storage boxes for £5 too.  I have been looking for something to organise my make up in for a whole now and I was waiting for my next trip to Muji to look for some storage.  These stackable boxes are fab and they even come with added sparkle as the lid is full of iridescent glitter.  I all going to start a big clear out of my make up bag this weekend so I will post a blog later on.  

WAH Nails Book £5 

I picked up this WAH nails book as a gift for one of my friends who loves painting her nails and having a go at different designs.  I first heard of WAH nails when I worked next door to Amy from the NailLab when I had a shop in Mr Birds Emporium. Amy used to work for WAH in London and is now based at Bad Apple Hair in Sutton Coldfield and her designs are fantastic.  Take a look at her Instagram for information.  

Have you picked up any good bargains in the sales?

Laura xx



No comments:

Post a Comment