Sunday 18 November 2012

Charleston Roll

Charleston Roll and Flower Headbands

Hi everyone, I have been waiting to do this blog post for the last few weeks and I have finally got round to taking some photos and video footage of how to style your hair in a Charleston Roll.  I love styling my hair in this way because not only is it easy, but it always creates a perfect curl.  

Curls after the Charleston has been in all day.

The headbands I use to create the headbands are handmade by me and I sell them in a variety of fabrics and accessorise them with buttons so each on is individual.  If you need a custom order get in touch.  In the past I have made custom headbands for special occasions such as weddings and the races.

Some stills from the video.

I have placed a video online and the headbands are available on ASOS Marketplace, in Mr Birds Emporium and in my latest stockists Special Occasions Giftware in Castle Bromwich.  

Lovely customers wearing my headbands.

If you have previously purchased a headband I would love to see your pics, if you have attempted the Charleston Roll I would love to see.  

Laura xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment