Thursday 29 November 2012

Clothes Show Live 2012

I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone.  Christmas is only weeks away and it is nearly time for one of the largest fashion events of the year, The Clothes Show Live.  Luckily it is in my hometown so I have had the opportunity to visit a number of times.  I would really recommend it to anyone who has never been before.  The NEC is full of fashion brands and retailers and there are live fashion shows, champagne bars, makeovers and the chance of seeing the odd celebrity or two!



If you are going this year I would like to point out two areas that you must visit this year!  First is the Anita's Vintage Show Area where you will be treated to a variety of different vintage sellers.  Make sure you check out a fellow Mr Birds Emporium shopS Trunk Junkies Vintage and Roxy Valetta.  There vintage collections are fantastic and they have a eclectic mix of vintage and retro clothing and accessories.  You can find out more about them on Facebook.  

The next area that you cannot miss is the Off Beat Boutique.  There are a few traders I would like to recommend in this area.  Both Minimum Mouse and Mad Elizabeth Vintage are perfect for picking up a piece of vintage clothing or something from their jewellery ranges.  

In this area you will also find my Mr Birds Emporium neighbour Bits and Bows Boutique.  Sarah will be bringing a huge mix of items with her from sweet treat jewellery to her handmade clothing.  I am also pleased to tell you that Sarah will also be stocking some of my handmade brooches in her stand so if you are there be sure to pop in and take a look.  

Are you going to the Clothes Show?  What are looking forward to the most? 


Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment