Tuesday 20 November 2012

MUA Fairy Dust Nails



Today I would like to share a product view with you.  Last week I was tempted by a fab 3 for 2 offer in my local Superdrug on make-up so I decided to treat myself and add to my ever growing collection of MUA products.  

I had heard a lot of good things about MUA from friends and on blog posts and I first tried the range about 6 months ago and I have become a huge fan ever since.  The products are amazingly cheap and very good quality and I would recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them yet.

I decided to try the new Fairy Dust nail varnish range.  The range has three shades and I picked up Rose Dust a lovely shade of pink and a gold shade called Wings.  The range is relatively new and it boasts full coverage in one coat.



Overall I was very impressed with the nail varnish. It only cost £2 but with the discount it was much cheaper and it does exactly what it claims to do.  The varnish was very easy to apply and it did indeed only take one coat.  The name Fairy Dust could not be more fitting the varnish looks as though Tinkerbell herself has emptied a sack of fairy dust into this gorgeous pink colour and I think my nails looked as though I had painted them with a much more expensive product.  

I am really looking forward to trying out the gold varnish I chose it especially for the upcoming party season.  I am also going to try teaming the fairy dust up with some block coloured nail varnish as something different.  I also picked up another new range in the glitter varnish called Mystical Glitter Nails. I will post some pics on Instagram in the next few days of the finish. 



I have teamed the Fairy Dust varnish up with one of my candy heart rings. I am making a new set of rings in  next few days and I would love to hear your suggestions of things I could trap in the moulds.  So far glitter is number one on my list!


Have you tried the Fairy Dust range of varnishes? What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment