Wednesday 9 April 2014

Benefit Lollitint Review

A few weeks ago I decided to treat myself to one of Benefit's latest products, Lollitint.  I am a big fan of Benefits tints, before buying this one my favourite was their best selling Benetint which I use on a daily basis.  

When I saw the new release I could not resist temptation, the colour is absolutely divine and I could not wait to get my hands on it! 
When it finally arrived I was not disappointed, the candy orchid colour is simply beautiful and perfect for everyday use.  I adds a lovely pink natural glow to the cheeks and it has fantastic staying power.  I have applied this in the mornings and roughly 8-10 hours later I have not noticed any difference in colour from application.  



The consistency of the product is much creamier than Benetint and I feel this makes it easier to apply.  The product dries quickly so after experimenting I find it easier to brush it gently onto a blusher brush and stipple it onto the skin.
Priced at £24.50 the tint is more expensive than some of the usual products I buy but a little really does go a long way.  Previous tints that I have bought have lasted for a long time and they are a staple part of my make up regime.  You can purchase it in lots of places including Boots, Debenhams and Benefit Stores or Online.

Next on my wish list from Benefit is the They're Real Mascara.  Have you got a favourite Benefit product or have you tried Lollitint?

Laura xx


1 comment: