Tuesday 19 March 2013

Wedding Hair Accessories Ideas

I don't know about you but I am really looking forward to the weather changing and being able to enjoy some sunshine (fingers crossed). 

I have been working on a range of large fascinator flowers after a customer asked me to make a custom head piece for a wedding she is attending in the summer.  I have previously made fascinators for proms and days out at the races so I decided to combine previous pieces with my popular fabric flowers.  





I can make designs in custom fabrics and sizes and prices will range from £8-£35 depending on size, detail and design.  If you would like to discuss a customised design please email me at lauralovesboutique@hotmail.com
Please note pieces usually take 2-3 weeks to construct however I will try and produce items at shorter notice if possible.  

Laura xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment