Wednesday 13 March 2013

Photography by Jodanna

A few months ago I received a lovely email in my inbox asking me if I wanted to take part in a photo shoot.  I was really excited to be involved and I was overwhelmed by the images that have been produced by a very talented team.  We spent over 4 months planning the shoot exchanging emails and ideas daily.  


I arrived at Mr Birds in the morning to be greeted by Jodanna who photographed and edited the images, Grace the super talented MUA and hairdresser and the stunning Jodi our model for the day.  The changing room area was soon transformed into a dressing room and Grace got to work on hair and make up.  


The trio braved the freezing cold temperatures in and around the Custard Factory and worked tirelessly for hours to produce some striking images.  




I am really pleased with the outcome of the shoot and I think you will agree that the images are breathtakingly beautiful and show off my new Spring/Summer collection brilliantly.  All contact details for the people involved in the shoot are available via my Facebook page.  

Laura 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment