Saturday 16 March 2013

My Instagram Few Weeks!

I have been a bit slow on the Instagram photo update blogs but I haven't had much spare time over last few weeks.  Here are some snaps I have taken over the last few weeks.  

1. Fab images from photo shoot by Jodanna Photography
2. New necklaces in progress.
3. Fab new artist, Laurie Mitchell.
4. Lots of ranges in stock in store and online.  

5. Throwback Thursday, me and my sister.
6. RethinkRemakeRelove in the Coventry and Warwickshire Telegraph.
7. Brand New cards by Something Old, Something New.
7. RethinkRemakeRelove in the Birmingham Mail.

9. Photo shoot in progress.
10. Brand new handcrafted bags.
11. Nails by The Nail Lab, Birmingham.
12. Lots and lots of brand new cards in stock.
13. Cog rings back in stock.
14. Rethink, Remake, Relove Jumper skirt workshop.
15. Delicious Burger from The Old Crown, Digbeth.
16. Lots of wedding cards and gifts in store and online.  

No comments:

Post a Comment