Monday 4 March 2013

Sutton Vintage Spring Fair



So yesterday was that fabulous time of the year again when we get up early and head to Sutton Town Hall for Birmingham's biggest and best fair by far.  

Each of the rooms in the town hall is packed with a variety of stallholders selling jewellery, artwork, home wear, clothes, bags, produce, make up and vintage to name a few.  Yesterday there was also a full programme of live entertainment that was well received by both customers and stall holders.  

I packed most of the shop into my car on Friday night and I was overwhelmed at the fantastic response to my new layout.  All of the work by my new designers sold well with some cards completely selling out which was fantastic.  I also managed to talk to a few stallholders about stocking their work in store and I was lucky enough to take home a box full of new stock from a very talented artist I will be  sharing with you all next week.  

If you came to the fair yesterday a huge thank you.  We always love chatting and talking to new and old customers and we were so grateful yesterday for people taking the time to come and see us.  The next one will be in September, I will let you know as soon as we know the date. 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment