Sunday 24 June 2012

A Weekend By the Sea



This weekend had a stall at a handmade and vintage craft fair in Blackpool.  I really enjoyed meeting lots of new customers and some traders.  I took some pictures of the event and I will be blogging about some of the lovely stallholders this week so keep your eyes peeled.  

Blackpool Tower - Such a shame the sun wasn't shining.


My new stock was well received at the fair, my tote bags proved popular as did my new range of heart motif t-shirts.  I have been customising t-shirts all week making hearts from lots of pretty floral fabrics.  Lots of people were buying them for festivals and holidays.  I am limiting the designs to 1-5 t-shirts in each fabric.  I will hopefully have them online on my ASOS Marketplace in the next few days, however if you can't resist head over to my Facebook page.  

Brand New T-Shirts

What have you been up to this week? What do you think of the t-shirts? 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment