Saturday 25 August 2012

Bank Holiday Weekend

Hi everyone hope you are all well.  I am so happy it is Friday and that it is the bank holiday weekend.  I have got lots planned this weekend, I'm going to meet up with a few friends on Sunday for a catch up and the rest of the time I am going to be working really hard making preparations for the opening of my shop in Mr Birds Emporium.


The wheels really are in motion now for the huge launch even that is taking place on the 13th of October. There will be live music and DJ's and all of the permanent traders will be joined by 30+ stalls for the Custard Cream a weekly market full of independent traders.

Lots of vintage pieces have been added on ASOS Marketplace

You can also find applique t-shirts, accessories and much more...

This week has been fantastic so far I have uploaded lots of new stock to my ASOS Marketplace and started on my new ranges. I have also opened a Facebook like page. If you would like to pop over and join me I am having a giveaway when I reach 500 likes.  

What are you up to this weekend, have you got any plans? I hope you have a good weekend whatever you are up to. Let's hope the sun stays out! 

Laura xx

p.s. I have added a FREE UK Postage discount code on my ASOS Marketplace until Tuesday just enter BANKHOLIDAY when you reach the payment screen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment