Saturday 25 August 2012

Mr Birds Rent a Shelf Scheme

As you all know I am opening my first shop in Mr Birds Emporium in the Custard Factory in Birmingham.  I will be one of 10 independent stores inside Mr Birds and there will be a regular 'Custard Cream' market on Saturdays.  


The organisers have decided to also offer a 'rent a shelf' scheme for a range independent artists, printmakers, illustrators, graphic artists, quirky soft furnishings, jewellery makers and much more.  The main aim of the space is to provide a wide range of items that are not widely available on the high street and are a little bit different.  If you know anyone who would be interested could you please pass the details on to them and as them to email Laura at mrbirdscreativespace@gmail.com  Alternatively if you would like to point me in the direction of any of your favourite designer makers please leave me a link to their websites/twitter/facebook pages so I can take a look and get in touch with them.  

Thank you all in advance, 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment