Friday 31 August 2012

Rita Ora


"I wanna party and ...."



Yesterday I managed to grab a snippet of Rita Ora's performance on This Morning on ITV and I was really struck by her choice of styling.  Rita was wearing a colourful tartan dress but accessorised with her trademark red lipstick and statement jewellery to give it an edge.  The dress has given me some ideas for how I might style some of my ASOS shoots in the future.  

I then had a quick look on the Internet for some images of Rita Ora and I was inspired by some of the looks she has put together.  I found myself looking at my own collection of vintage clothes and I have a whole collection of bright dresses and shirts and sparkly pieces to upload in the next few weeks ready for party season.  I have also uncovered a huge jewellery box of statement vintage pieces that will be uploaded very soon.  





I like Rita's casual style and the way she effortless carries off her look.  I have uploaded some images of stock from my own ASOS Marketplace collection that could be used to recreate her look.  

Throw on some skinny jeans or shorts and stack up
on gold tone chunky jewellery with this 80's tee.
Team this reworked shirt with a pair of dark jeans,
 studded heels and gold jewellery.
Brighten up an outfit with some
statement jewellery.
Team this bright pink dress with a studded jacket and
black and gold accessories.
Rock a brightly coloured Heart Bracelet by Tallulah Rose

What do you think?

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. great post :) i love the looks you created! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kia, really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment x

      Delete