Tuesday 21 August 2012

University and College Style

So the Summer is nearly over and lots of people are getting ready to return or start college and university after a break.  Last year I did a number of Vintage fairs in some of the large university cuties such as Manchester, Nottingham and Loughborough and I noticed that a lot of students were investing in Vintage pieces to update their wardrobes.  Coats, jumpers and chunky knit cardigans were very popular as were accessories like jewellery and bags to update their wardrobes.  With this in mind I have decided to show you some of the new items I have added to my ASOS Marketplace that I think will be perfect for University and College students this Autumn.  

Bags




I have uploaded some pictures of some of my handmade and appliqued tote bags that i use all the time for carrying all my bits and pieces around.  I always get asked where I got them from and I have sold lots of them since i began selling them a few months ago.  I can make these in any size so they would be perfect for folders and files and I can make them larger for students who may need to carry A3 files and folders.  I have also added a picture of one of my vintage bags which is perfect for carrying day to day essentials.  I have lots of these online at the moment and I will be continually updating my ASOS Marketplace over the next few weeks.

Cardigans and Jumpers







I have added lots and lots of chunky knit cardigans, jumpers and angora jackets which were really popular with students last year.  These are fantastic for wearing in the chilly nights in Autumn and Winter and they look fab teamed with skinny jeans as styled in the pictures.  All of these pictured and more can be found on my ASOS Marketplace.  

Accessories



A cheap and quick way of updating a look can be achieved using simple accessories such as scarves and headbands.  I have added two pictures of some of the items available on ASOS.  

What do you think? Are you starting University or College this Autumn?  What are you going to be looking for to update your wardrobe? 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment