Thursday 23 August 2012

Clutch Crazy

I spent some time today browsing ASOS and I fell in love with some of the gorgeous Clutch Bags they have for sale at the moment.  I picked out some to share with you.  
Cat Clutch £30


My personal favourite a gorgeous leather clutch with lots of beautiful Cat studs.  I think I may have to treat myself to this in the next few weeks.  

Suede Aztec Clutch £25 (SALE)
I saw this gorgeous clutch in a friends Instagram picture and I wanted to share it with you.  I love the striking design on the clutch plus it is in the sale which is always good.  

Leather Contrast Clutch £30
I was attracted to this bag in the list because of the shocking pink.  I think it would be fab for brightening up an outfit.  

Keyhole Book Clutch £25
I like the quirky design of this one and it is different to a lot of bags I have seen before.  

Floral Clutch £27
I picked this one obviously because of the floral design.  I really like the bold colours on the clutch and again I think it would be great for brightening up a plain outfit.  

What do you think of my choices? Have you spotted any bargains lately? 

Laura xxx


2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous, I love the first cat one. Ive seen loads in the same style but with skulls...so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cat one is my favourite too, thanks for taking the time to comment xx

      Delete