Saturday 7 July 2012

£100 ASOS Blogger Challenge

After seeing various Blog posts on the £100 ASOS Blogger Challenge I decided to give it a go.  I love ASOS and it is normally my first point of call when looking for something new to wear.  After watching the highlights of T in the Park I decided to go with a festival theme.  I may actually buy a few of the items for the upcoming Strawberry Fields Festival I am trading at in August.  

Bleached Cross T-Shirt £12
90's Denim Cut Off Shorts £17.50
Geek Glasses £3.50
I choose the cross t-shirt because I like the bleach effect detail on the cross and I think that it is a versatile item that can be dressed up or down.  My next pick is my festival essential, a pair of denim shorts.  I like the style of these shorts as they are loose on the legs.  My footwear choice is a pair of classic Hunters.  I chose the pillar box red as these are my second favourite pair after the RHS ones I have.  I choose the Ladybird bag as it goes well with the wellies and it is big enough to fit all of the essentials needed for a festival arena.  I chose the glasses as a fun addition to the outfit.  My grand total £99.50 

Laura xxxx

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh the ladybird bag! In love!

    good luck!

    Lara@bakemyday87.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its really cute! Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit it's one of cutest I've seen on the challenge :-) the bag is cute and wow that tee is a bargain xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some fab things in the sale on ASOS, thanks for commenting xxx

      Delete