Saturday 7 July 2012

Sun, Showers, Scouse Saturday!

Today I spent some time in one  of my favourite cities Liverpool.   I spent most of the day at Pier Head where there was a fundraising day taking place in aid of Claire House Hospice.  There were lots of activities taking place including a zip wire that stretched past the Liver Building and a fab duck race.  Lots of tiny blue ducks made their way down the Mersey and the owner of the winning duck received £2000.  Here are some pics from my day.  
Liver Building
Zip Wire past the Liver Building
People Waiting for the winner of the Duck Race
Punk Duck
Deck Chairs
Barclaycard Duck
Beatles Stairs
Hope you are all having a good weekend, I plan to spend the rest of today watching highlights of T in the Park and getting lots more items done for my Festival/Summer range.

Laura xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment