Monday 9 July 2012

Laura Loves Ibiza

Like everyone else I am getting a bit fed up of the weather sunny one minute and then like Winter the next! Whilst sewing using new fabric I picked up to day I started reminiscing about my holiday to Ibiza last year.  It was the first time I had ever been to the White Isle and I loved it! Highlights for me included seeing Plan B live at Ibiza Rocks and indulging in a few cocktails watching the sunset in Cafe Mambo.  Here are some of my favourite pics from the trip.  
Sunset View, View from Hotel, Yummy Cafe Mambo Cocktails, Ibiza Rocks!  

I have been really happy with the response to my new t-shirts.  I picked up some really bright Ibiza Inspired fabric today and I have decided to create a brand new range perfect for summer holidays and the upcoming festival season.  I will be trading at Strawberry Fields Festival in August and I really can't week.  Last years festival was a fab event.  I will be blogging about it in the next few weeks.  Here are few sneak peeks of my new ranges.  Follow me on Facebook for updates.  

Super Bright Fabric - Summer and Festival Perfect
Bright Beaded Ribbon Bracelets
Festival Friendship Bracelets

Are any of you going on holiday this year? Where are you going? 

Laura xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment