Thursday 5 July 2012

Evol Heist

I would like to share with you the fantastic work of Birmingham based jewellery company Evol Heist.  I first met them when they took part in the Festive Bazaar pop up shop I traded at just before Christmas last year.  I treated myself to some gorgeous pieces of jewellery, they are really unusual and people always ask me where they are from when I wear them.  Evol Heist is stocked on a number of different websites and in stores in Bristol and LA.  Their jewellery has also been worn by Big Brother contestants, Little Mix and singer Dev.  

I was really excited when I heard they would be trading at Sutton and I managed to take some photographs of their jewellery including pictures of their new ranges.  





Each piece is hand made using Perspex and they also make bespoke and custom designs.  My current favourites are the new lipstick collection and the gorgeous 3rd eye head dress.   I love their original designs and their items are really reasonable with items stating from £8.  

Follow them on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook or Shop on their website!

What do you think?

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment