Sunday 15 July 2012

Strawberry Fields Festival


I am on an official countdown to Strawberry Fields Festival.  The festival is taking place on the 10th, 11th and 12th of August and we will be trading in the Strawberry Glam Tent.  I attended the event last year and I had a fantastic time.


This year the Strawberry Glam Tent is going to be even bigger and better than last year.  The Marquee will be full of stalls offering plenty of festival essentials from clothing to art to jewellery and much more.  It also has comfy sofas to chill out on which were very popular last year for both customers and traders!  This year it will also have a full acoustic line up and resident DJ's so it really will be the place to be!

Some of the goodies I will be bringing to Strawberry Fields
In preparation for the event I have been non stop sewing and making.  I will be bringing along a huge pile of my new t-shirts which have proved really popular over the last few weeks.  I have also made lots of festival bracelets and ribbon bracelets so people can stack up on some arm candy and tonnes of bow and flower headbands so no festival hair disasters!

If you are going I would love to hear from you? Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I was going but alas I'm not but I hope you have fun :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanesha, thanks for your comment, I will take lots of pictures and post them in a blogpost after the festival for you to see x

      Delete