Tuesday 8 January 2013

Irregular Choice Love

 "If the shoe fits, buy them in every colour"


So I kind of have a shoe obsession and Irregular Choice shoes are one of my favourite brands.  I have started to gather a collection of them and they are usually a talking point when I wear them.  My younger cousin shares my love of shoes and she spent most of New Years Eve trying them out for size!

One of my favourite pairs are my 'Patty' shoes, I love the design and I like to wear them with a plain dress.  Every time I wear them people ask me where I got them from.  The Patty range has been extended and I have got my eye on the same pair in a floral fabric.  

I have been browsing the website this week and I have now got my eye on a gorgeous pair of cat shoes which are part of their new range.  I already have a gold and black pair of IC's with a cat but these are super cute.  
Finally another pair caught my eye.  Since going to New York last year I am drawn to all things NYC and I spotted this pair which have the New York skyline stitched on to them.  There is also a matching handbag!

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment