Wednesday 30 January 2013

Product of the Week

I can't believe how fast this year is going, its February next week scary! I have been working hard to find new artists and their collections are fitting in perfectly in the shop.  This week I am going to be working on a love themed display in time for Valentines Day.  I have had a few more men coming in to the shop over the last few weeks buying gifts and I am in the middle of completing a few custom embroidery orders.  

So on to my product of the week, this week it is the 'Endless Love' bracelet by Tallulah Rose, I hope you are all picking up on the theme!


I picked this one out because I love the red bead detailing.  The faceted edges of the beads really reflect the light and the beads have a gorgeous ruby red tone that reminds me of Dorothy's shoes from the Wizard of Oz.  The bracelet also incorporates a figure of eight charm to symbolise infinity.  For those of you not feeling the love you could look at the symbol as karma 'what goes around comes back around'.  

I will post a few updates of my Valentines display later this week, I am off now to carry on uploading products to the website which I really cannot wait to launch. 

Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. ooo I so love this very pretty
    joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    You are very welcome to enter my MAC giveaway it's only 9 hours left.
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete