Tuesday 15 January 2013

Rethink Remake Relove




Today I was able to announce an exciting new venture that I have started with Lucy who also has a shop, Nothing New in Mr Birds Emporium.  Over the last few months we have been very busy planning a series of up cycling workshops that will be starting in February.  The workshops range from the complete beginner to a designer in the making and will concentrate on using waste materials to create beautiful and useful items.  

Our first workshop is on the 21st February and begins with a bunting making workshop.  If you would like to find out more please join our Facebook like page.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fab idea I'll have to join in! I'm definitely following your blog! Do you think you could take a peek at my blog and maybe follow back?
    Thank you
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx
    Catch me on twitter @Rachael_Haile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback Rachael. I will head over to your blog now, thanks for following. I am having a January giveaway, make sure you take a look xxx

    ReplyDelete