Sunday 20 January 2013

My Week in Instagram Pics

 Well its been a busy old week and I thought I would share some of my Instagram pictures with you.  If you are on Instagram and you would like to follow me my username is lauraloves__


1) Spray Painting some new shelves for my shop, spray painting is fast becoming my favourite hobby!
2) Updated my embroidered initial pendants collection.  
3) Brand New Cards in stock in my shop. 
4) Gorgeous badges by Witty Hearts now available in store. 

5) My shop has had a makeover my new shelves are stuffed with gorgeous gifts. 
6) Pesky Snow - 2 hrs to get home! Usually a 20 minute journey. 
7) Lots of people have booked into the bunting workshop yippee!
8) A quick trip to London Town.


9)Necklace, Necklaces, Necklaces I have been a busy bee this week. 
10) Updating the website, hopefully ready to launch in the next week or two. 
11) Working on embroidered quotes. 
12) Brand new ranges coming soon, can't wait to share. 

How has your week been? Hope you have all had a great week. 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment