Wednesday 2 January 2013

MAC Guilty Passions Set


I thought I would share one of my Christmas presents with you in my blog today, I got a set of MAC Guilty Passions Metallic Pigments from my sister and I have been having lots of fun using them over the festive period.  


I love the packaging and I am going to use it to store my little tubs of eyeshadows including my Peaches and Cream pigments. 
The box contains four small tubs of crushed metallic pigments.  

Clockwise from top right - Spruced, She's Got Class, Moss Garden, I've Got a Crush on You.  I have mainly been using the She's Got Class colour on a smokey eye mixing it with the dark shades in my MUA palette.  


I did a quick swatch test of the colours and ask you can see a little really does go along way.  I have found that layering it slowly creates a really intense effect and the glitter really sparkles.  The pigments can be used on the face and I have used I've Got a Crush on You as a highlighter on the cheeks.  
What did you get for Christmas? 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment