Thursday 10 January 2013

Personalised Gifts

2013 is going to be a great year if the last week has been anything to go by.  One of my resolutions this year is to do more of what I love so I have been working on creating some brand new items.  I have decided to bring out a few new ranges this year and I thought I would share what I have been working on over the last few weeks.  


I have decided to extend my personalised range further.  As you may already know last year I began embroidering quotes and messages and framing them and they were very popular gifts.  I have had lots of requests for baby names and dates, weddings and favourite quotes and song lyrics and I am looking to extend this range even further in the coming months.  

I also started a range of personalised initial jewellery.  I have been embroidering letters on to a number of different fabrics and setting them in pendants.  Again they were very popular gifts for Birthdays and Christmas and I had lots of fun completing custom orders including a lovely pendant encasing two initials as a special order one of my Instagram followers picked up for his girlfriend.  


I will be working hard for the rest of the week on the new ranges and I will make sure I take plenty of snaps to share with you later on this week.  

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment